2000 K3500 4x4 CC DRW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cool_as_crap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I figured out the PID and how to see it in torque, but since I had to rebuild the tranny I stopped worrying about it. It doesn't get hot at all anymore. The only time I have to worry is driving up a long steep grade in So Cal with a trailer for camping trips, I'll watch it the next trip.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
There's so much little piddly **** you can screw around with and not hurt anything, you need to give it a shot. From calibrating the speedo, horsing with shift points, TCC lockup, that timing map is just BEGGING to be beefed up. Get rid of PE delay, the llist goes on and on. Delete TM, you name it. Get to work.

cool_as_crap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have finally opened and installed hp tuners :Big Laugh:
I've saved the stock tune for funzies though I wont be making changes since I'm swapping 411.
I've found the correct egr wire to connect to my plx wideband and the instructions on how to get hp tuners to read a/f.
Now i just need to find the time to swap the 411, maybe sometime this next week after work.

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have finally opened and installed hp tuners :Big Laugh:
I've saved the stock tune for funzies though I wont be making changes since I'm swapping 411.
I've found the correct egr wire to connect to my plx wideband and the instructions on how to get hp tuners to read a/f.
Now i just need to find the time to swap the 411, maybe sometime this next week after work.

Good news.

BTW, get you some of this tape for after you get the 411 swap done to tidy up the harness: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0032C8ZYG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I used it for my swap, really tidy's up the bay. @BNielsen used some to. IDK whether he likes it or not, but I sure do. Doesn't get nasty/gooey and fall apart like regular super 88 or other 3M electrical tapes in heat.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good news.

BTW, get you some of this tape for after you get the 411 swap done to tidy up the harness: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0032C8ZYG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I used it for my swap, really tidy's up the bay. @BNielsen used some to. IDK whether he likes it or not, but I sure do. Doesn't get nasty/gooey and fall apart like regular super 88 or other 3M electrical tapes in heat.

I love it, I need to get some more so I can re-tape the engine harness once I get around to putting the pin in for tow/haul mode, then it's taped up and wire loomed for good.

cool_as_crap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

cool_as_crap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually found time to swap the 411 today and ran into an extra wire.
Does anyone happen to know where c1 wire 23 goes in the new connectors? My sheet has it not used, its tan.