2000 Crew Cab Dually “Waylon”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hopefully, scrounge up some pins for the bulkhead connector and run it through the firewall. Worst case is a grommet I guess, but I’d prefer to wire it up close to factory.

andy396

GMT400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take some notes so I can copy. I need to do the same thing before summer gets here.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
You guys' AC isn't enough to freeze you out? I end up turning mine down on longer trips which results in it freezing.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Damn, I wish my A/C was like that in both trucks, especially in my 98.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It’s pretty cold. I just like to over complicate ****...can’t leave anything alone.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got some progress to report. Added Murray 74781 from O’Reily’s. Gotta go back and pickup an upper radiator hose tomorrow, so I’ll get some vacuum line to finish it up.

You must be registered for see images attach

Still need to visit the junkyard to find some wiring to get it functional. I’m assuming/hoping the HVAC control already has what I need. I’m figuring I just need to probably add a wire to the connector and out through the firewall.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went to start painting the floor this morning and was greeted by the goddamn leaking cowl screw. My nicely prepped floor had about 1/2” of standing water.

Guessing maybe this is the cause of the rust, not the heater core. So now I’m back to wire brushing and prep work. Anyone have any pics of this damn screw that needs sealing? Need to get this sorted out, because there’s rain forecast tomorrow.

You must be registered for see images attach