2000 Crew Cab Dually “Waylon”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What do you have in HVAC? Is that white? Looks like I need some blues when I pull it out for the odometer swap.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
What do you have in HVAC? Is that white? Looks like I need some blues when I pull it out for the odometer swap.
Its blue, it does look kinda white in the picture. I do have blue LEDs in the AC and Recirc buttons now instead of the orange.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In quest my to find a heater hose bypass solenoid on the truck I discovered the cause of my hunting idle.

You must be registered for see images attach

It’s amazing what unmetered air will do. I found no trace of the solenoid, or any evidence one was ever there. I do have a nice stable idle now, and that’s worth way more than an extra failure point in the cooling system.

I also noticed a little oil on the head while I was in there, so I tightened the valve cover bolts. They were just as loose as the drivers side was.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Passenger side of the intake?

I swear I've reattached mine like 3 times; my truck has had the intake off of it twice now, I guess I oughta check my valve covers.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's my cluster with blue LEDs, I'll let you be the judge if they are easy to read :) :

You must be registered for see images attach
Are you listening to theory of a dead man in that picture? Lol. I haven't heard them in forever.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Passenger side of the intake?

I swear I've reattached mine like 3 times; my truck has had the intake off of it twice now, I guess I oughta check my valve covers.

Yeah that’s the inlet side of the PCV.