2000 Crew Cab Dually “Waylon”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, people sure can be *****. Those two days really made me miss my little TDI Jetta commuter.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Threw in the Denali cluster and the Fog Lamp switch just for kicks. Not anything new here, but I’ll show off. I still need to get the old cluster apart and transfer the odometer over.
You must be registered for see images attach

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha, nah I’ve got a Mk5. It still rolls coal pretty good. If I didn’t drive it 100mi a day I’d gut the cat. Just too old for that **** now.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m not sure I’m in love with the look of the Denali cluster at night, but I guess I’ll get used to it. I’m going to have to grab the HVAC from that Denali I think.

On the plus side the speedometer now reads within about 3mph to what the OBDII data reads. The original was at least 15mph off at 65mph. The buzzing fuel gauge is also much improved.

Last edited:

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Have you thought about blue LEDs in the Denali cluster? Or are you wanting to keep it stock?

Sparkysikes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great thread looking good and cucv angels singing ahhhehhhahhh!!!

I just started driving a ram promaster high roof long WB and everybody on the freeway and roads decides to get in front of me. It must be deceiving about the speed I am. Actually doing.

JSlezak83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you thought about blue LEDs in the Denali cluster? Or are you wanting to keep it stock?

I have blue LEDs in the HVAC and window switches, and like it. My fear with the blue LEDs in the cluster is that the needles and odometer will then be blue too, and hard to see. I transferred the warm white LEDs over, and it ended up with a aqua blue color.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I have blue LEDs in the HVAC and window switches, and like it. My fear with the blue LEDs in the cluster is that the needles and odometer will then be blue too, and hard to see. I transferred the warm white LEDs over, and it ended up with a aqua blue color.
Here's my cluster with blue LEDs, I'll let you be the judge if they are easy to read :) :

You must be registered for see images attach