2000 CCSB “Karma”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thatlowchevy

How’d I get inside this tube?!?!
Reaction score
Figured I’d start one of these for my crewcab since I have one for my stepside. Anyway Karma is a 2000 crewcab shortbed 4x4 with a 350/4l80e combo. Bought her 5 years ago from a lot in Ponca City for a healthy $6,500 with 128k on the clock. All power options, not a speck of rust anywhere, new trans and tires and best of all... Victory Red paint. I couldn’t pass her up, paid cash and was on my happy way

You must be registered for see images attach

My momma taught me to drink my juice from a brown paper bag

Thatlowchevy

Reaction score
Shortly after I bought her the AC compressor gave up the ghost on the way back from Texas.... in July... needless to say it was a very very interesting ride back with the windows down jamming whatever was on the radio. After replacing the AC compressor and filling the lines with R134A she was back to blowing nice and cold.

Thatlowchevy

Reaction score
For the last four years I haven’t really taken any pictures up until recently so not much has changed other than replacing the radio and adding a kicker 10” behind the seat and an Alpine amp, not too loud to be obnoxious but just loud enough to have a nice beat, got a pic of the setup somewhere just gotta find it

Thatlowchevy

Reaction score
After racking up some serious miles Karma started having some serious performance issues, rough running, running real rich only getting about 6mpg. Exhaust leaks and the muffler finally falling off I was done. About a grand and a half later the UPS guy really hated me, new injectors, every possible sensor I could replace I replaced, power steering pump, front end, brand new exhaust from new manifolds straight to the mufflers thanks to summit racing and Flowmaster, she was purring like a kitten again, getting around 300 miles to a tank now I was happy, then I bought some new rims and tires since the clear was peeling from the PY0s and the tires were shot. Some new XD series Machetes wrapped in 275/55R20s she sat pretty

Thatlowchevy

Reaction score
Well a buddy of mine finally talked me into trading him wheels, same size as mine 20x10. Little older but I like the look. He’s paying to have them switched out since I’m keeping my tires
gonna be doing that this Monday

Thatlowchevy

Reaction score
Also a pic of the system I put in for people wondering how I did it

Thatlowchevy

Reaction score
truck looks good

Thanks man, wish I would’ve gotten more pics when we first got her, there wasn’t a single scratch inside the bed

ryeguy2006a

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice! I looked for quite a while to find a clean OBS CCSB. Awesome that you found one at a dealership.

Thatlowchevy

Reaction score
Very nice! I looked for quite a while to find a clean OBS CCSB. Awesome that you found one at a dealership.

She is very nice, according to the title and VIN report we got from the dealer it was a one owner vehicle before they decided to sell