$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I just picked up this 2000 C3500 CCLB yesterday. CL post claims the transmission is bad (but I drove it onto the trailer). Obviously some of the sheet metal needs some attention, and I’ll likely just replace the bed. These pics are from where I picked it up, I will post more as I make progress.

You must be registered for see images attach

frito-bandito

Reaction score
After work today, I decided to wash it since it’s been sitting for a while. It isn’t much to brag about in its current state, but it’ll get there.

I’m on the fence, i kinda wanna hold out and find a white fender to buy...but my boss has all of the front end sheet metal on a blue suburban that he’d give me for free, so I’m weighing my options at the moment lol.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I thought it looked familiar, me and my brother were looking all over marketplace for a decent CCLB for a project idea and came across this one.
Just a heads up, if you're searching for a decent white front clip I might know where one is at local to me, not sure how far out you are though.

frito-bandito

Reaction score
I thought it looked familiar, me and my brother were looking all over marketplace for a decent CCLB for a project idea and came across this one.
Just a heads up, if you're searching for a decent white front clip I might know where one is at local to me, not sure how far out you are though.

I’m near Clemson S.C., closer to GA than NC (so yes, pulling this thing home was hairy at times lol) but I obviously ain’t afraid to travel if need be.

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Congratulations! It's a decent looking truck, just need a bit of love. I didn't realize the "work truck" grill was carried into the production end of the GMT-400 run...

I've got an almost exact version on the 4x4 LS trim. Great truck. You'll like it.

What are your plans for it?

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Since I have my doubts that the transmission is truly bad as the PO states, I added some tranny fluid and it went into gear and moved a lot better. But as I went back around front to recheck the fluid, I found the transmission cooler pouring from the previous body damage. Add a transmission cooler to the list.