$20 Front Air Dam/Deflector/Valance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any idea what hardware I could buy to mount these? I just did some searching but everything looks the same. I have old rusty ones from when I broke my old one off but the other truck never had them. Id rather get new oem style hardware for both rather than reusing the rusty and nut/bolting the other.

Bought this kit cause I know that I'll be lucky to get a full set, after most break from the rusty trucks I have LOL

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Get, two or three for this price, lol. After seeing these in person I ordered two more for friends that may want them for labor trades... "I'll give you this valance if you help me with or trade me for..."

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Bought this kit cause I know that I'll be lucky to get a full set, after most break from the rusty trucks I have LOL

Thank you! Thats just what I was looking for, just ordered two for my trucks

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just got mine today, $20ish with tax shipped. Showed up in a huge box LOL https://www.ebay.com/itm/284595053559

Also bought a new front painted bumper for $104ish +tax shipped, tho there is only one left, so I'm not gonna post that deal.
I just bought another one so I have a spare.My son said I should buy a spare because I crack them so fast. Thanks again for sharing this. I really appreciate it.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I just ordered this set too. Thanks Boot for letting us know about it.

Leeztruk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Took my old, broken valence off today to put this new valence on. Guess what! It's about 2" narrower than the stock piece. Not a big problem though. It's just the outer 2 holes on each side that need a little rework. The two outer holes will not work. The two holes next to the outer holes can be redrilled about 1/2" farther out. The outer two holes will need to be relocated farther out, but so close to the edge, that I just used loose screws and nuts to fasten the valence to the bumper. Everything else lines up okay. For $20 this is a pretty good deal

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Took my old, broken valence off today to put this new valence on. Guess what! It's about 2" narrower than the stock piece. Not a big problem though. It's just the outer 2 holes on each side that need a little rework. The two outer holes will not work. The two holes next to the outer holes can be redrilled about 1/2" farther out. The outer two holes will need to be relocated farther out, but so close to the edge, that I just used loose screws and nuts to fasten the valence to the bumper. Everything else lines up okay. For $20 this is a pretty good deal
I ordered another one from them 3-4 days ago. I got an e-mail from them yesterday saying they are out of stock. They won't get any more till the end of December.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
^ Same here. That was a re-order anyway and was just for having on the shelf so I just had them refund it instead of waiting.

Thanks again BOOT for the heads up! Keep up these awesome ebay finds man!

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Interesting, I'll have to check mine on the aftermarket bumper. If I hadn't taped the bumper all back up, I'd do it right now but meh it doesn't really bother me if I gotta drill a couple holes or w/e to make it work LOL For now I just added them to my pile of truck parts out back.

Thx for letting us know.