20” wheels on 93

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys I bought some six lug 20” wheels so to fit on my 93 five lug GMC truck I need to buy wheel adapters but will 20” rub my fenders and the adapters I found have a spacer on them will they work.

The wheels on it now are 15X10 look at picture.?
You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't do adapters. Pattern change adapters are thick enough you'll be sticking out too far in almost every case. Smarter in the long run if you absolutely want those 6 lug wheels, convert your truck to 6 lug. The front hubs are dead easy to convert, just get "light duty" C2500 rotors; they are 100% direct fit just different bolt pattern.

Rears, you'll either need to re-drill your axles or get custom ones, and get 6 lug drums. Parts mix can get a little tricky depending on your brake package, might be some stock parts out there you can choose, or you can have the same machine shop that drilled your axles, drill the drums, too.

Richard