2 Wheel Drive 7.5" Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
My mistake. I didn't realize you were just wanting the look of it. No a fan of lifted 2wds but I hate stock suspension more. Good luck :waytogo:

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Could you sell your ride? Then with that money and the 1,500 you were going to spend on a lift just buy a lifted truck.

I got the 96 in my sig for 4k even as it sits minus the exhaust and tune.

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
sorry 90StepSide, didnt mean to come off like a *********, but u r right, the truck has an outstanding offer for $8,500 and is still not for sale. Plan on passing it down to my son. 4th Gen family truck. =) Papa's, Dad's, Mine and then to him. Unfortuneately no, that lift offered wont work, it will not swap to any other truck but ECSB V8's. the only thing i can figure is the braking system is smaller than the others. I have contacted the guy about that 98, will hopefully hear somehting soon. Thanks guys for all ur help again.

Last edited:

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Nah man. You're good. I'm with you on family vehicles. I've got an 85 Z28 that was my dads first camaro and the interior is mint. The exterior, not so much. Needs paint and a new drivetrain, but one day, one day she'll be rippin up and down the roads and hopefully be passed along to a son if I have one.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Thats my lift :evillol:

ive seen this same lift on short bed and long bed standard cab trucks... but i dont know exactly what the difference is other than weight with the ext cab so it might just ride REALLY stiff with a standard cab short bed..... Its stiff enough now...
Man why do you want to go smaller with your Tire/lift combo? I looked at your post on FSC and your truck looks great with the combo it has now. remember go Big or go Home! lol :)

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man why do you want to go smaller with your Tire/lift combo? I looked at your post on FSC and your truck looks great with the combo it has now. remember go Big or go Home! lol :)

Go big or go home is my way of thinking to but this time i should have listened to the older guy in me :hmm:

i know it looks good and i do LOVE my truck but i also miss the nice ride the stock coils gave me ( thats the older guy talking now) so a set of lift spindles and stock coils sound really good, besides i really love the prerunner stance :rocking: