2 Wheel Drive 7.5" Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
Ok so i had lowered my truck 3/4 w/ shocks and 20's w/ thick rubber...as nice as it was, it wasnt practical for me and i really am missing the use of my lifted truck, so to start i put it back to stock height and added heavy-half rear springs and that was fine for a lil while but now i want to lift it. Here's where this gets interesting, the cheapest 7.5" kit i can find complete new is $1,617 from ORW.

Anyone know where i can find it cheaper? or is that about as good as im gonna get

Gonna run 15x8's w/ 3.75 bs and 35x12.5's

might possibly add a 2" BL so i don't have to trim.

Would love to hear something back guys. Thanks in advance

smurphy

Reaction score
FiRst off I have the 7.5 fabtech lift on my truck...love it. If anything I wish they had a talller lift sits about as high as 4inch lift on a 4wd withlout any crank on the torsions. I dont know how close to modesto, ca you are but the shop that I got my lift through, got the lift for a little over $1300 and Installed for under $1800. I guarantee you wont want anything small than this lift. I fit 20x10 with 2 inch spacers and 265 50 r20 tires and still had to trim my bumper. Overall am very happy with it though may do a 1.5 inch body lift later down the road. I will try to put up a pic so you get the idea

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
its come to those of us who had to sell our prestine 98 RCLB Silverado's becuz we had to move 2230 miles to take care of our family and the 90 2w i have now was my grandfathers and was left to me after he passed away of cancer. And seeing how people in CA are retarded about selling decent 4wd's, its left me to adding some spice to my current vehicle. and thank you very much folks for your help

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
not lookin to do all the other **** involved and extra $, no access to a garage or welding capability. not to mention im not really interested in making it 4w. I the most dirt this thing will ever see the side of the yard it parks in