1999 z56 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
thinking of selling the cophoe. 115k mostly fleet maintained miles. No body rust, couple dings on the doors. light surface rust on some of the frame but still mostly factory black. Just put a recently rebuilt 4l60 in...interior is clean, no cracks in the dash, no stains on the door panels.cloth buckets up front and vinyl bench in the back.has a rubber floor, but I just ordered a new dark blue carpet for it... kbb gives a value of $2700-$3600 based on mileage and condition, didn't have a box to check for police package though. I don't really want to sell it, as it's an awesome truck and they are kind of hard to find anymore. but we gots a baby on the way and I have heard kids are kind of expensive to maintain. Located in central nj near asbury park.
Want to offer it up on here to fellow gmt aficionados before it goes to the wolves on Craigslist/letgo
Ill get some more pics this evening
You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
Few interior shots
...they sit at the same height, but the cophoe seems to ride much stiffer/has less body roll around turns.and it is a bit faster off the line