1999 Tahoe rebirth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I got the lower intake unmasked and couldn't resist dry mocking it all together to get a good look at it all assembled. Nothing was bolted, just placed in position for a pic. I think it's gonna look pretty sharp.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Z Fury

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How long you been a LS1tech member? I have been on that Forum over 10yrs now. My name over there is BIG_MIKE2005
Sorry for the slow reply. I don't spend nearly enough time on this forum.

Same user name on LS1 Tech. I'm the mod for the lounge and a couple other less frequented sections. Pretty sure I've been there for over 10 years as well.

Nice work on that intake. That looks damn good!

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Met a local drag racer thru my father in law over Christmas who is gonna magnaflux my heads for me for free once I get them off and disassembled. So hopefully before too long I'll know if they are cracked or good to rebuild. I'm hoping for good to keep cost down.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, been a while since a update. Motor is still apart, weather and my daughters cheer and my dad have consumed my time and money lately. But I’m finally about to pull the heads since the weather is starting to come around and I’ll be ordering a few parts soon too. I’ll update again when the parts come in....