1999 TAHOE BULD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MWMSilverado

Reaction score
So I started repairing my 1999 tahoe, came pretty bad, some high milleage, ugly front end, doors thet don't lock, windows that are hard to open, piece made deas (PREVIUS OWNER JUST WRAPPED DASH), bented and loose rear trunk handle, hard to open but it starts and can give me home, but stuff is coming, door issues are on solving process, just check https://www.gmt400.com/threads/door-stuff.50554/

MWMSilverado

Reaction score
I just done assembling the door, works fine but HOE has to came back to work, pretty far from here, just a few days more and HOE will be back to work, clips ar ordered with some nice 60 pc trim removal tool, handles just when 2020 ends, HOE will be back, ad if i can i will facelift it with new front end, stock, clear or clear and projector headlights

MWMSilverado

Reaction score
SO CHANGE OF PLANS
I let tahoe on the AC guy because of leaks, it was parked since mid july with not that much starts so will be back on work because we will go to work zone on november or december so we are planning to rebuild old front end with nice parts and headlights and replace handle and add the clips that we ordered

MWMSilverado

Reaction score
esterday I picked him up, the ac guy said that a new compressor is recomended
the results of using old compressors is that they lock and lill extra stuff