1999 Suburban Wisconsin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wiscoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Unfortunately I had to make a hard decision to downsize our fleet. The Suburban didn't make the cut so she is up for sale. I really want to see it go to a good home with someone who can appreciate what a good vehicle it is and who can use it as long as I was hoping to which is why I'm posting here.

You can see my thread for everything done but its got newer

Brakes rotors and caliper
Full front suspension
BFG tires
U joint
Rear brakes
Gas tank rear lines and fuel pump
Motor has about 12,000 on full rebuilt with new injectors

2 door locks don't work and the left barn door had rust but I have a clean matching one that I never got around to putting on

3500 pickup only

Please message me with any questions
You must be registered for see images attach

Wiscoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Due to the events going on with the Corona Virus I am holding off on selling this. If anyone is interested you can still message me because it will be for sale eventually again.

Wiscoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wanted to reach out to everyone here first before I go and post this locally. I was hoping that this Suburban can go to helping someone out with lots of people falling on hard times or someone who needs a reliable vehicle to transport their family. I can go as low as 2500.00 for it which to me is a great price for how much new stuff is on it and how reliable it is. I have receipts for all work done or parts used if I did the work. Again I reach out here because I know this community and want it to get to a home that needs it or if nothing else one that appreciates these year trucks. Please message me with any questions.