1999 K1500 Suburban HVAC Blower Speed Connector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Does anybody have a part number for the wiring harness connector which plugs into the Fan Speed Selector Switch on the back of the HVAC Control Unit. Mine has a couple of fried wires and the connector is cracking and failing. I was able to get the old one apart and re-solder the broken pins back on but it's a temp repair. Would like to find a new/used connector in good condition with pig tails attached.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would a seized blower motor cause this blower switch connector to melt around some of the pins? I need to replace mine (1998), but want to make sure that the underlying cause is addressed as well. When we got the truck, the cowl vent screw had let water into the blower so it had rusted and seized. I guess that caused the issue at the connector, but am not sure.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It has the relay for high speed (and that connector was also melted at #C203 from battery voltage) so it’s been one thing after another on this one. My other two 98s haven’t been problem childs, guess that’s how it goes.

You must be registered for see images attach

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Many original factory dealer sold parts after certain time frame are no longer supported by dealer parts network. But will be supported by factory sub supplier; AC Delco instead of GM parts box.
The electric connectors originally Packard / Delphi if you search and download there catalog many of connectors GM used are listed with GM / AC Delco part part numbers.
Last couple of years Delphi sold off some it's divisions to other suppliers. The electrical connectors were sold to Aptiv Corp. A large electrics switch manufacturer/ supplier.