1999 GMC Suburban K2500 DD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
OK, so GMT800 console is painted and installed/wired. I used 1/8" thick 1.25" wide strap to make the brackets.

You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
OK, so GMT800 console is painted and installed/wired. I used 1/8" thick 1.25" wide strap to make the brackets.

Looks great, like it left the factory this way!

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
Looks great man. Are those the Lund floor mats? How you like em?

Thanks! Honestly, I'm not sure on the manufacturer. They do say "Catch-All" on the driver's side mat. I'm a big fan of Husky Weatherbeaters, but sourcing a set in the correct color for the 'burb may be difficult.

Looks great, like it left the factory this way!

Thanks, that's what I was going for!

DirtBag

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks great! Your Burb is super clean....I'm currently GMT400 less, after my 98 never grew a 4th door after 13 years of ownership and 4 kids. I do have a 04 Yukon XL that I'm really digging so far. But your Burb has me ******* for another 400.....Lord have mercy.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
That looks great! Your Burb is super clean....I'm currently GMT400 less, after my 98 never grew a 4th door after 13 years of ownership and 4 kids. I do have a 04 Yukon XL that I'm really digging so far. But your Burb has me ******* for another 400.....Lord have mercy.

Thanks...yes, once you've been bitten by the bug, it's hard not to have one! Hence the reason I ended up selling my 2017 F150 Crewcab for the 'burb!

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
Ordered my Black Bear tune today. Decided to stick with the "black box" at this point. Yes the 0411 is a better ECU, but I have zero intention of doing serious mods to the big block.

If it ever dies, I'll build a big cubic inch iron block LS, or a just do a 6.0L with a roots type blower. Haha, or build a rad 400sbc with a fresh block from Blue Print Engines and a F.I.R.S.T. TPI setup!

Still waiting on rear wheels spacers, I plan to call again tomorrow to see what's up.

Not going to lie, love driving this land yacht, I've forgotten the charm of a GMT400 rig.

ZRoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very curious to hear how you like your black box tune. I debated with sticking with the black box but the temptation of live tuning and a tow/haul mode got the best of me. I have the flashed 0411 back, just haven't installed yet.
That's the beauty of the black box tune. It just plugs in, no pulling wires and wondering what you did wrong...

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk