1999 GMC Suburban K2500 DD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Some gratuitous "it's almost clean pics"

You must be registered for see images attach

Looks great! That wheel and tire combo and the ride height are perfect. Body color flares just about disappear, they blend in so well.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
Looks great! That wheel and tire combo and the ride height are perfect. Body color flares just about disappear, they blend in so well.

Thank you!

Thanks man! I remember seeing those at Iowa 80 Truckstop one day, I think they costed double, if not more for those.

No worries, I went back and forth quite a bit until I pulled the trigger on these. Definitely glad I did at this point.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
Received my Remflex 2045 gasket in the mail today.

I've repaired the flat-faced joint twice now with factory style gaskets, both have blown out. The Remflex is supposed to be the "for sure" fix. Hope so, otherwise the 'burb is a getting a full treatment to new exhaust from the headpipes to the new stainless tailpipe!

Ran a generator up to a buddy the other day in IA and made 13.12mpg running 72mph. I can live with that!

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Received my Remflex 2045 gasket in the mail today.

I've repaired the flat-faced joint twice now with factory style gaskets, both have blown out. The Remflex is supposed to be the "for sure" fix. Hope so, otherwise the 'burb is a getting a full treatment to new exhaust from the headpipes to the new stainless tailpipe!

Ran a generator up to a buddy the other day in IA and made 13.12mpg running 72mph. I can live with that!

I didn't know that was a thing, my flange is HELLA warped. How thick is it?

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
Put the new Remflex gasket in the 'burb this week. Still not 100% sure it will hold, one area on the flange just doesn't want to cooperate, its definitely warped.

Gasket is a full 1/8" thick and designed to crush 50%, I guessed wrong. They are made in the USA, which is also awesome!