1999 C3500 CC DRW Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man now I gotta wait till Saturday to see it in person
You must be registered for see images attach

MarKist

Reaction score
Are going with semi’s? and if you are what are your plans for keeping the wheels tucked? Just curious because I’m about to pull the trigger on a set but I don’t want the townasty’s Or the super singles or big fenders. I know my options are limited. lol!

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are going with semi’s? and if you are what are your plans for keeping the wheels tucked? Just curious because I’m about to pull the trigger on a set but I don’t want the townasty’s Or the super singles or big fenders. I know my options are limited. lol!
Lowboy Motorsports machines them to fit, but not sure what style options are available.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to but not right away. Like 618 said lowboy motorsports has the hookup on them with stock fenders.