1999 C3500 CC DRW Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it wasn't technically for this truck but also kinda was.

Helped a friend today swap his dash, an evaporater. He found a killer 96 dash so we put it back instead of the original one. He gave me that one for the dually. It isn't perfect but much better than what I have. A little epoxy an some time an it'll be pretty decent. I only took one picture as we were on a schedule lol.
You must be registered for see images attach

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting those same floor mats. Looks like they lay in there pretty good.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He finished it up today. He wanted to redo some of the wiring to the gauges so that's why we didn't finish yesterday. Went from the airbag dash to this one.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well had some issues after I got it back but got them sorted. Had to replace a hinge on the tailgate an swap parts between my old one an this one to get a good set of latches and fixed the best handle but it works like butter now. Went to check an replace bad bulbs in my fender lights an all the lights are cracked, an 3 of 4 sockets are corroded pretty bad so they only work intermittently.

Found quadstar tuning lights $20 off so I ordered a set of those. Swapped in my better grill even though I want to paint it still. New cab lights, third brake light and tails installed as well.
Hopefully the neighborhood will like it a little better now....

Last edited:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the quadstar lights I have.
Truck looks good, now let's get her on the ground!
All I need to order still is the driveline kit an I'll have all the parts for the 5/7. I'm considering pulling the trans myself an trying to go through it. If I do that then I'll need/want the extra room to R&R it first. I'm itching to get it dropped though because I know that's going to make the biggest difference in the appearance.