1999-2000 Escalade parts - Center consoles, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I sold my 1996 K2500 'Poopy' a few weeks back and want to offer these items to the group before posting on ebay or elsewhere.

I have two (mostly complete) center consoles for GMT400 style Escalades. One is a decent but-needs-painted unit and the other is a useable, but not so nice condition unit. Both have CD Changers and subwoofers, amps and harnesses. The nicer console has had everything (harness, amp and all non-needed items removed but included. Both have the air diverter panels, and both are missing the rear cupholders. The nice console was actually in my truck for sometime with the sub hooked up to a Punch 45 amp and it sounded pretty good. Since the console needed paint, I decided to put the stock short console back in the truck when I sold it. There is a can of flexible interior paint included (which I paid $58 for) that is perfect match for the 1996 beige/tan interior. I'd like to sell as a pair but would separate if needed.

I also have an Escalade dash bezel that also has some extra wood parts added (period added I'm sure), as well as an overhead console that also has matching extra wood added. Also this console has HomeLink garage door opener n it which is very easy to add when installing the overhead console.

There is an additional overhead console which I believe is for a 1995 truck, as it is a different beige than what the 1996 was.

I also have a set of GMC 8 lug centers and 2ea 2" spacers that are perfect for putting Hummer H2 wheels on an 8 lug GMT400. These caps were very tough to find at the time as I wanted the machined finish caps to go with my machined finish H2 wheels. The caps are in good useable condition, but not perfect. They looked great with these wheels on my truck. The spacers are great for GMT400 trucks to move the wheels out to match the fronts. I have included pics of my truck when it had the H2 wheels. I had two sets of H2 wheels but sold them locally.

I also have a brand new never used 10" underseat sub box for Ext Cab GMT400. I bought this many years ago for my old 1990 K1500 and started covering it (red carpet) and never used it. It has moved houses with me and I just don't want to throw it away. Obviously it is not an item that is easy to ship.

I also have a complete 5.7L Vortec engine with heads and all. It is partially disassembled, but all there except the oil pan. The heads and intake are removed.

I'd like to sell all items and would prefer not to ship the consoles, but will. All shipping would be at the buyers expense. I work a lot and will ship as soon as I can. I will take paypal and/or if you want to send a check, once it clears I will ship the item. I am located in Greensburg PA (southeast of Pittsburgh).

Feel free to PM me if interested. I'm looking for reasonable offers on all items. I know the consoles and dash bezel are hard to come by, so please keep in mind when making offer.

I will add photos of the other items to this thread.
You must be registered for see images attach

Tod Hoffmann

Last edited:

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
More pics...

You must be registered for see images

Maisonrgray98

Reaction score
More pics...

How much for the dash and overhead console

Robbie

Reaction score
How does the console fit in a 98? Any pictures of one installed? I think I've seen one before, and I think it looked really nice. Also, how much would you want for the more complete console?

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
They are heavy, mine in my 97 fits nice. I didn't even bolt in it, it never moves.