1998 2 door tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Scraps from escalade and denali, gonna take a third to find a lid. Just happy the top piece doesnt have the Cadillac logo, but cant complain for only $20 for the console
Man I thought the one I had was grungy. That's one reason I haven't messed with it more. If you want to pull the CD changer out, there's small machine screws on each of the short sides (3 each side I think, and I think they're straight head like stove bolts but countersunk head). My console has the lid but it's still missing the back piece. I think @618 Syndicate has a couple of those consoles and maybe some extra pieces?

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man I thought the one I had was grungy. That's one reason I haven't messed with it more. If you want to pull the CD changer out, there's small machine screws on each of the short sides (3 each side I think, and I think they're straight head like stove bolts but countersunk head). My console has the lid but it's still missing the back piece. I think @618 Syndicate has a couple of those consoles and maybe some extra pieces?
It amazes me the condition i find the interiors of so called luxury cars, these people buy these nice things and dont take any care of them. But no matter how gross and dingy they still clean up nice. Ive seen a few lids recently, have to go back and find them and hope they arent broken

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It amazes me the condition i find the interiors of so called luxury cars, these people buy these nice things and dont take any care of them. But no matter how gross and dingy they still clean up nice. Ive seen a few lids recently, have to go back and find them and hope they arent broken
@HotWheelsBurban is right, I've got several consoles and a tote of parts and pieces, including electronics. If you can't find what you're looking for shoot me a message.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I think the original owners probably did take care of them, it's the subsequent owners that didn't.

modernbeat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There was a really nice Denali at Allstate last Friday. Had all sorts of parts, including a nice console and the heated mirrors. They weren't what I was looking for, and I'm not a taker, so I left them for the next guy.

Stuff tends to last at that yard, so you might still be able to grab some pieces this weekend.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was a really nice Denali at Allstate last Friday. Had all sorts of parts, including a nice console and the heated mirrors. They weren't what I was looking for, and I'm not a taker, so I left them for the next guy.

Stuff tends to last at that yard, so you might still be able to grab some pieces this weekend.
Thats the one i took, the escalde across the row had a nicer bottom section. But the top piece came from that denali, lid was not salvageable though. the front door panels were still there in good condition ready for the next guy. Allstate has been my go to yard this year