1997 Silverado short bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nicksully71

Reaction score
alright so I’m trying to find out some information about a buddies truck so he has a 1997 Silverado single cab 5.7 vortec short bed fully loaded power everything green with tan two tone and it’s a z71 but not the normal 6.5 foot short bed it has a 5.5 foot bed like what comes on newer crew cab trucks I’ve had 3 friends with with trucks like this two single cabs and an extended cab and they all had the normal 6.5 foot short bed so I know the difference does anyone know if this is just a rare option or if it’s custom because I can’t find another truck like it

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alright so I’m trying to find out some information about a buddies truck so he has a 1997 Silverado single cab 5.7 vortec short bed fully loaded power everything green with tan two tone and it’s a z71 but not the normal 6.5 foot short bed it has a 5.5 foot bed like what comes on newer crew cab trucks I’ve had 3 friends with with trucks like this two single cabs and an extended cab and they all had the normal 6.5 foot short bed so I know the difference does anyone know if this is just a rare option or if it’s custom because I can’t find another truck like it
Complete custom. Throw up some pictures of it!