1997 GMC Parts & pieces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just purchased a 1997 long wheel base today it is a running driving truck. I bought it for the dash for Blue. There will be plenty of left overs if anyone can think of anything they need.
The truck is a red with TAN interior, roll up windows. I will know more after tonight what is good or not so good.
4.3 engine automatic trans.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Almost seems a shame to bone this out, good running good driving old truck, got busy today and wanted to see what was under the dirt and grime... I give it a good bath, shampooed carpet and seat and be damned ..there is a decent looking old truck there.
Got a little NH acne on it but not as bad as one would think. Anybody in Florida want a decent work truck ? V6 auto Sierra SL price is right ! 850.00

AZSierra

Reaction score
Almost seems a shame to bone this out, good running good driving old truck, got busy today and wanted to see what was under the dirt and grime... I give it a good bath, shampooed carpet and seat and be damned ..there is a decent looking old truck there.
Got a little NH acne on it but not as bad as one would think. Anybody in Florida want a decent work truck ? V6 auto Sierra SL price is right ! 850.00
Dang, I wish I was out your way...I’d snap that up in a hurry!

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dang, I wish I was out your way...I’d snap that up in a hurry!
I was just looking at it as a parts truck for the dash until I drove it over the weekend, but the old truck drives out nice and A/C works like a champ, cruise works, factory stereo sounds good. Would make someone a good work truck or point A to B truck. It actually cleaned up pretty nice as well. It had a slide in camper in it most of its life, the tail gate did not come with it, I guess that was sold long ago according to legend.

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That really did clean up nice! You could always join "THAT" Craigslist group and list it for $22,000. I'm sure you 'know what you have!' :33:

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That really did clean up nice! You could always join "THAT" Craigslist group and list it for $22,000. I'm sure you 'know what you have!' :33:
Yeah, advertise it with highway miles, and I don't need no help selling, and I know what I have !!!! NO lowballers... LOL you have seen them to have you !?

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, advertise it with highway miles, and I don't need no help selling, and I know what I have !!!! NO lowballers... LOL you have seen them to have you !?
Living here in Fl my favorite craigslist post is ...... A/C works "Just Needs A Charge" or the world favorite " Runs Good Just Needs A Tune Up "