1997 GMC K2500 Suburban (Denali)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

awcforever

Reaction score
I haven't finished up the truck but its on the road, I still have some interior and exterior work to do, but nothing major. She's got 330k miles but runs like a dream. The 5.7l vortec has been towing my travel trailer for 4 years now up and down the east coast.

3" suspension lift, 285/75/16 Cooper A/T's, 3" Dynomax exhaust, short ram intake, MPI spider injector, Denali front end conversion, ARB Tundra bumper, 4.10 gears with a 1 ton full float swap, Monroe adjustable towing shocks in the back, 2008 tow mirrors, LED lighting, custom CB antenna for radio, OD green patchy paint job, prodigy P3 brake controller, K3500 wheel cylinders and front calipers.

Next I'm installing a battery isolator to run my winch battery for the front, I've got to get the A/C working at some point, and I'd like to tint the front windows a bit.

Sorry, the pics are kinda jacked up.

You must be registered for see images attach

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Looks great with the ARB! Have you done any interior upgrades?

Those headlights are pretty easy to retrofit if you want to upgrade, a lot more room than the standard GMT400 headlights.

awcforever

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, LOL. I didn’t have notifications set up for the site so I never received any response.

The interior is just gray leather but I installed the Denali door inserts with the wood trim front and rear.

The lift is actually just 3” block nd key. Running 33” cooper ATs.

The Tundra bumper was pretty cool. The frame on the tundra is really wide. I got lucky as he!! Because I swapped the mount from right to left on the bumper which moved the mounting points about 6” narrower and it sleeved into the frame great. Added a hole and used the existing hold from the skid plate I removed.