1997 gmc k2500 burban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Shorty headers fit well on driver side, and not so great on passenger. Need to move lines around some.
You must be registered for see images attach

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally lower intake fully installed. Took a lot of adjustments and thicker gaskets to make it work. Tall deck and angle milled heads. Fuel pump is done and in the tank. But still need to install the fuel tank back in.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A lot of small details slowly getting together. Found out flex plate was actually wrong from what i wanted to get. It is for two different size bolt circles, so not all bolts can be used.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just working on wiring. Crank sensor was a bit of a pain. Was trying to verify pinout and not much info online. Found at least labels of the wires in upfitters info files. Using 2007-2012 4.3L crank sensor. Also extended length on coil pack connectors. ls3 has them together with injectors, while vortec intake hides injectors under upper intake.

Last edited: