1997 gmc k2500 burban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Back on the road and tuning again. Fixed speedo cals. Stock rpo label shows 3.73 gears and for some reason I always just accepted that it is likely 3.73. But tuning had to set for 4.10 gears. Now should actually check and verify what gears are in the axles.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Transmission build is still in slow progress. For now went through the engine, checked lifter preload, spark plugs, and spark plug wires that are burning on a couple of cylinders. Taking headers off to wrap and ordered plug wires with ceramic ends. Also checked compression on all cylinders just to make sure everything is good.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Reluctanse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That will be such a sleeper (looking), I love it.
Won't sound sleeper though.
Such a cool build!

I read the thread but maybe I missed it somewhere.... how are you mounting the coils?

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That will be such a sleeper (looking), I love it.
Won't sound sleeper though.
Such a cool build!

I read the thread but maybe I missed it somewhere.... how are you mounting the coils?
Thanks,
Valve covers are raised l21 valve covers. They take ls1/ls6 coils and 8.1l (or some truck 5.3/6.0) spark plug wires