1997 centurion ground up build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madscientist

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Madscientist

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
That is cool, brings back a lot of memories doing mine, seem to have the same problem areas. Good luck.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
One of the hardest things painting mine was getting the rocker panels in far enough that the front bottom of the rear doors didn't rub. I bet I took those on and off 5 or 6 times. Now you need to come and buy the interior out of the 99 escalade aI just bought. I am going to sell all 4 seats, center console, all 4 door panels, cluster, mirror and temp sensor, seat belts, air routing for center console, and dash bezel as a package.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a Centurion years ago. It ran great at first, then after fuel pump went ran like crap. Figured out return line was rusted and not letting gas return. That ended up taking out the spiders, then got pissed and sold it. Had the typical rust where they joined the floor/firewall, but other than that decent shape. I love crew cab short boxes, wanted to build it something fierce. Love the build!! Did the roof line up 100%? Like the power sun roof, that looks factory lol...

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Nice truck man! Love the choice of blue! Rims are sick as well. Are you planning on putting the visor back on?