So I replaced the master cylinder with oe replacement. Replaced the slave/throw out with Dorman replacement. All new. I did not change the line between the two. After the master and slave I got ok pedal but not awesome. Had a couple inches of sponge before it firmed up. I don't know how many times I bled the damn thing. Slam, pump and gravity methods. It was workable for a while. But not long ago when we started driving out further everyday I'd notice after a 40 mile stretch in 5th gear I'd loose pedal. I could pump it back up in three or four pumps and it would he fine the rest of the way in. No fluid loss but when I went to bleed it again it had air in it. Ill probably replace the line with the residual valve thingy on it because that's the last thing to replace. I just wanted to find out from you guys if im missing something or if it's most likely a tiny leak in the line somewhere. Thanks guys.