1996 L31 hard to start when cold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Someone who can't wait. I prefer to order on rockauto or amazon when possible, but sometimes you need a part now.

Yes, that's why I have a ignition control module from Oreilly... super handy when it went bad again and I had to get a warranty replacement, too. Normally, I buy online. It still is a good idea to check prices locally too. I found that new hub bolts were actually better purchased locally from Advance Auto with a discount code. I got calipers from Orielly too. I didn't have to ship cores, the price was comparable to Rockauto, and if I have one go bad, it should be a same day exchange.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Someone who can't wait. I prefer to order on rockauto or amazon when possible, but sometimes you need a part now.

That's one of the reasons I have multiple vehicles. I feel dirty putting aftermarket garbage on, like they got me by the balls cuz I need it now. **** that, I can wait. When you can see and feel a difference in quality with that part in your hand, no thanks.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^ Agreed. Not everyone has the luxury, but having multiple vehicles to drive sure is nice.