1996 GMC Sierra 1500 Stepside "Lynn"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasRebel

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
More pictures to come in the next few days, but figured I'd give a quick update. Got the wheels and tires on today and installed the new headlight housings with 6000k LED bulbs. They're super bright. Gonna aim them tomorrow night.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Go look at @kennythewelder's thread about polishing any and all things metal. Hell, Kenny's probably got the secret to make an ugly woman pretty. Lol

If @kennythewelder could do that he would be rich and would not be speaking to any of us. Bezos would be kissing his ring wanting to know the secret!

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If @kennythewelder could do that he would be rich and would not be speaking to any of us. Bezos would be kissing his ring wanting to know the secret!
I can, but it takes a case of beer, or a 5th of whiskey, or sometimes both. You have to leave before the effects ware off though.

TexasRebel

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the new radio and door speakers in. Radio is a JVC KD-TD90BTS. Pretty good so far. Went with Skar TX 6.5 inch door speakers. I've built several audio systems with Skar equipment and they've all done very well on sound quality and SPL. Will eventually be building a box to hold to shallow mount Skar 12s behind the seat. Tomorrow is going to be a few small things like checking and changing fluids and giving it a shakedown down on a few backroads to see how it does and if things go well, it will be getting insured and tagged Tuesday or Wednesday.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Got the new radio and door speakers in. Radio is a JVC KD-TD90BTS. Pretty good so far. Went with Skar TX 6.5 inch door speakers. I've built several audio systems with Skar equipment and they've all done very well on sound quality and SPL. Will eventually be building a box to hold to shallow mount Skar 12s behind the seat. Tomorrow is going to be a few small things like checking and changing fluids and giving it a shakedown down on a few backroads to see how it does and if things go well, it will be getting insured and tagged Tuesday or Wednesday.

Man that radio almost looks factory installed, the way you have it. Looks good!