1996 C2500 Dyno Towing Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonF

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's who I Pmed here and they sent me the offer of the kit when i just asked for a pinout. I have not got what I asked for, just the price for the conversion kit he sells. At least the user name is similar.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Huh, that's surprising. He gave me the pinouts for my '97 C1500 with no charges, no questions asked. Maybe he's getting tired of inquiries? Who knows...

DonF

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no hard feelings, it takes effort to do something like that. I just was told in the instructions to pm with an email address and instead of a pinout I got a price for a conversion kit. Its OK but I have connections for all the parts as a lot of of my customers are LSX people.

DonF

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is OK, but nothing was mentioned about the lack of a year in the email for the conversion kit proposal you sent me last night or I would have sent it to you. We all have bad days. I really do appreciate the hard work on the spreadsheet and if I do need to purchase something I can not get through friends, I will visit you first. I really have no need to do it at the moment, but Its nice to know my options.