1996 C1500 5.3/4L60 ECAB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GaryCCR

OnlyBodyStyle enthusiast
Reaction score
Selling my 1996 Chevy C1500 92k miles.. I've had the truck since 2003. It is a project but does runs good, drives, and stops. Truck sat for a long time. I paid a guy to swap in a 5.3l out of a 2002 avalanche, with a 4l60e. All new seals in the motor, ls6 springs. .500/.500 lift ls1 cam. Has the tb torque converter. This was my daily driver for two years. During that time I put in a new; windshield, 1 ton front calipers, new shoes, front stainless brake lines, fuel pump, gmt800 master cylinder, 140 amp alternator, starter, water pump, radiator and cap, etc. Has a bully dog h2 cold air intake. Dual exhaust, dumped before the rear end. Gmt800 electric fans.

I was in a wreck in december 2016, woman had no insurance. Hit the right rear and pushed me into the truck in front on me. Damaged the bed, front bumper, grill, and core support has a small bend. The fame got pushed up on the right rear. I've not had the time or money to fix it.

I had the front end rebuilt so it needs an alignment. I put new front 3" drop springs and shocks, its sits too low. I bought 1" spring spaces and haven't put them in yet. Rear has 4" drop with shackles and hangers.

The ac was working but is not now, needs an evaporator to work. Heater works.

The check engine light is on O2 sensors are not reading. The abs light came on after the front and was rebuilt. Neutral safety switch needs replaced or adjusted.

I put on a fleetside bed. All shaved with metal, needs bodywork done.

The brakes need to be bleed, spongy. I think the ABS unit needs bleeding.

The truck has relatively low miles and a lot of the hard work is done. I don't have the money and know how to continue so she's up for sale. Smog has been deleted.

$2500. I'm in the New Orleans area. I'm sure I'm leaving a lot of stuff out. Comes with extra core support and headlight. Has suburban front seats. Cruise works.
Clean and clear title in my name.

You must be registered for see images attach

Before the wreck...

Last edited:

ryeguy2006a

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great price for someone! The LS swap parts alone are half of your asking price. Anyway you could send me some more pictures of the electric fans you swapped in and how you did it?

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
One more year and it'll be emissions exempt in Texas...

Good luck with the sale. Seems like a great deal.

Richard

blacksport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great price for someone! The LS swap parts alone are half of your asking price. Anyway you could send me some more pictures of the electric fans you swapped in and how you did it?
i used fans from a 2000 ish camaro v6+v8 are the same fans i paid 40 from pick a part
here is where i got the info mine is mounted better
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited: