1996 and newer switch panel ideas.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank Compagnon

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This is the simple ashtray switch panel I made out of some 1/16th abs panel I had. Yes I know I have a lot going on, i just replaced the dash and am in the process of running some new wiring to my accesories. Looks like a mess now but it should come together in the next few days.

This is mine, its a 93 blazer

Svein

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is how I found space for all my aux lighting switches in the overhead panel. Yes, I am a bit crazy. :33:

The PO had mounted a couple of aux lighting switches in the tan bezel below the dash, just under the radio and the pocket. I kept the seat warmers there. The switches can be a bit wonky if they conflict with the pocket, but it´s a sweet position for easy reach!

I´ve also put my gauges led panel and a couple of switches instead of the pocket. I have the metra bezel for a 2din, and it came with a blank plate as well as the pocket, so I used that blank plate. I can shoot a couple of pics of it in daylight tomorrow. :)

GordonCustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now im working on installing these in my overhead console.

Got them in the console and tested with power supply. Now need to put it in the truck and buy more accessories so these will have a purpose lol.

Bryan Wochna

Reaction score
Got them in the console and tested with power supply. Now need to put it in the truck and buy more accessories so these will have a purpose lol.

Where did you get this set up? It looks awesome and would look factory.

Hobie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They are Auxiliary switch/ upfitter switches out of a 2019 F350
How did you get them wired up? Use the factory harness? Or did you take the switches out, and wire them up on your own? I've been wanting to do something like this as I have an upfitter switch panel laying around here

GordonCustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How did you get them wired up? Use the factory harness? Or did you take the switches out, and wire them up on your own? I've been wanting to do something like this as I have an upfitter switch panel laying around here
I bought the switches new and the pigtail harness off Ebay, they are oem ford parts and the switches are expensive. I wired them myself to relays cause the switches themselves can't handle very many amps. 2 out of the 6 are on there own power circuit so you can have 4 work in ignition and 2 work off the battery or vice versa.