1995 k1500 suspension components

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

obs_gee

Reaction score
sorry if this has been posted in the past but i can’t seem to find anything specific enough on what i’m asking

i have a 1995 gmc k1500 and it’s my first truck that i’m doing a bunch of work on. i don’t know much about lift kits but the previous owner said it sat on a 3in lift. not sure if it’s a body lift or suspension lift..

when i bought the truck i knew it needed some front end work so i’m in the process of ordering a suspension and steering kit with ball joints, tie rods, sway links etc and i’m also considering new upper control arms.. but since the truck is lifted, i’m not sure what kind of control arms i need or if i buy stock ones would that be okay without excessive wear on other components. any advice is appreciated in advance

You must be registered for see images attach

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm limited since I have a 2wd. However look at the suspension/control arms You'll see aftermarket parts. If you look at the body mounts same thing. If your control arms are stock then I would match that. Everything else with steering should be stock so I would throw in ac delco. If your not sure snap pics and post them here. Lot of k1500 owners here:) I know for mine the suspension usings stock parts. Only thing aftermarket is the rear block and front spindle. For k1500 lot of people turn the keys underneath unless you see new parts for the spindle, control arm, body, ect.

cplanubis

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you can take a few pics of the front suspension and one of the rear end were the leaf springs bolt down