1995 K1500 Keyless Entry??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ethan Pearce

Reaction score
I have a 1995 k1500 that i Bought little over a year ago, the truck has power windows, seats, and locking actuators for the door locks. I do not have the original glove box to tell whether my Truck came with or without key less entry. Is there a way to tell if I can buy a remote and program it to the key less entry system? Also If I can add a remote what is one that ya'll suggest. Thank you in Advance!!!!!!!

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 1995 k1500 that i Bought little over a year ago, the truck has power windows, seats, and locking actuators for the door locks. I do not have the original glove box to tell whether my Truck came with or without key less entry. Is there a way to tell if I can buy a remote and program it to the key less entry system? Also If I can add a remote what is one that ya'll suggest. Thank you in Advance!!!!!!!
Follow these instructions, if the vehicle cycles the locks, a remote can be programed. I've had good luck with Amazon for key fobs

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
there should be an rke relay under the dash. you could check for one of those. My 95 is all power but didn't come with rke. I added an aftermarket one.

Suz85

Reaction score
Follow these instructions, if the vehicle cycles the locks, a remote can be programed. I've had good luck with Amazon for key fobs

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
Hi RawbDidIt,

Would you mind posting the instructions? Didn’t see anything in your post!

Gtime

Reaction score
Those instructions show obd2 port, 95 model is obd1. Is there a way to check it other than the relay under the dash? Mine is a Mariah conversion,I'm surprised it wouldn't have it.