1995 Chevrolet Silverado 3500, $7,500, Little Rock, AR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I see this kind of mess all the time on FB. I have to wonder do people really not know what year their truck is.. or is the ad simply a scam trying to get you to send them the money, or a deposit, and there really is no truck? Yeah, no way that truck is a '95, it's a '94. Old interior, CHSML on the cab - '94 only with that combo. Truck looks good but they can keep that 6.5td!! No thanks.

Richard

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't catch that it still had a lien. Yeah, that's a no-go. Still, it's a pretty truck, and the 6.5 can be a temporary problem.

Reluctanse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I bought my truck the guy still had a loan on it, and was a 3 hour drive to meet up. Kinda weird, but other than about 45 minutes sitting as his credit union while we wrapped up the paperwork it was a non-issue. Depends on the situation, I went with my gut and felt OK about the deal. But I also bought it off Craigslist, which at this point is 100% less drama than facebook. Of course, almost no one uses poor old Craig any more.