1994 GMC Sierra grille on a 1990

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wanna say yes, but I believe you'll need to do something with the bumper or brackets. Stuff you need is grill, lights, new 94-98 bumper filler , possibly new corner lights. Also it would help if you have pics of radiator support and current grill set up. Hopefully somebody else will chime in if I missed anything or mistaken something.. reason why I said you may have to do something with the bumper is because i believe a while back somebody posted that the gap between a 1990 bumper and grill is slightly different then the gap of a 94 bumper and grill. Dont quote me on that though I'm not 100% .

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I wanna say yes, but I believe you'll need to do something with the bumper or brackets. Stuff you need is grill, lights, new 94-98 bumper filler , possibly new corner lights. Also it would help if you have pics of radiator support and current grill set up. Hopefully somebody else will chime in if I missed anything or mistaken something.. reason why I said you may have to do something with the bumper is because i believe a while back somebody posted that the gap between a 1990 bumper and grill is slightly different then the gap of a 94 bumper and grill. Dont quote me on that though I'm not 100% .
I didn’t think about if he currently has a WT grille

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Tons of threads on this swap. You will need the grille, 3 filler pieces, and the 2 inner bumper brackets. If you are getting new lights, your old ones won't fit as the parking lights are different between 88-93, and 94-98. Side markers are different as well. Headlights are the same from 90-98.