1994 c3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Time to let my 94 1 ton go..looking for $1800 for her firm...not looking for any trades
.she hauls and runs great. Yes she is a few differant colors...but nothing a quick spray couldn't fix..does not have power locks or windows as it looks. The door panels where alot better then what was falling off there when I got it..
1994 C3500 350 motor, 182261 miles, 4L80E transmission, headers, changed to a 3 wire O2 sensor. Within the last 30,000 miles or so I have changed ignition module, cap and rotor, plugs and wires, tps, iac, trans mount, rebuilt tbi, new hydroboost, new used exhaust including headers, energy suspension body mounts, new Monroe reflex shocks, upper ball joints and control arm bushings, and oil changes every 5k miles with 10-40 max life semi synthetic and a trans filter in there somewhere...
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I do have a headliner board i got from tjd junkyard that is for it that needs to be recovered just never got around to it but it is solid...

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pretty much..might be a little spot here or there of surface roughness but no coastal stile rust throughs...lol