1994 C3500 regular cab dually 6.5td/nv4500 Ft. Worth TX cheap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
If you look carefully, you can see the damaged bed rail. I admit, it would be very easy to miss if I didn't know about it already.

Yeahbut, the 6.5L brown truck probably has a working transmission :badger_1:
I'll take the bait -160K apparent hard miles on an NV4500, I'll bet $5 it has at least one grindy shift needing immediate attention (rebuild)

I notice the air cleaner housing clips are undone.. I wonder where his ether can is stashed. ;)

BTW mine is supposedly ready today but I had to pick my wife up from the airport so we'll have to go get the truck tomorrow. Fingers crossed it's fixed.

Richard

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW mine is supposedly ready today but I had to pick my wife up from the airport so we'll have to go get the truck tomorrow. Fingers crossed it's fixed.
If it isn’t fixed you should show up and just start towing vehicles. Leave a cryptic note. “I tow’d you I was crazy”

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Looked it up out of curiosity and it shows sold; it's someone else's problem now.

Wonder how long before it re-appears for sale.. and what the description/price will be next time? ;)

Richard

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
Looked it up out of curiosity and it shows sold; it's someone else's problem now.

Wonder how long before it re-appears for sale.. and what the description/price will be next time? ;)

Richard
You're gonna keep an eye out and be our reporter right? Maybe give us the odds on what the next price will be too?

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I just kinda wanted the wheels. Kinda. Would rather have the traditional Alcoas, but can't seem to land a decent used set. I've found a few copies but don't care for those. Most of the ones I find are the 17" versions for the later trucks, and of course the Dodges, and then the 19.5" Super Duty stuff and then all the big truck wheels.

Richard