1994 C2500 Suburban 6.5 Diesel on the Grassroots Motorsports forum $4500 obo!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure what "totally affiliated" means?

It needs an engine swap. Friggin 6.5td.. and 1994 also, first year for electronic injection setup. BLEH

If only that was a 7.4 truck, I'd be over there trying to make a deal. 1992-1994 C2500 7.4 Suburbans, where are you?!

Wow.. reading some of the comments in that post. Then again, I forget the rest of the world isn't necessarily populated with GMT400 nerds.

Richard

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure what "totally affiliated" means?
It means it's his and he's selling it. If he owned it and asked me to sell it for him that would be "not mine, but affiliated", meaning that I would be brokering the sale. If I had put the abbreviation NMNA in my post, it means "not mine, not affiliated". Such as I found that post on the GRM forum and it's NMNA - I have no stake in the sale, I just knew it's of interest here.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
BTW I found a local '94 C2500 Suburban with the 7.4.. but they want like 2x what it's worth, to me, anyway. :( They must have been reading my posts and got an inflated idea of its value. ;)

Richard

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If I weren't knee-deep in rebuilding Roscoe, I'd be having a serious conversation with my wife. Somebody needs to buy this. Needs a headliner and some A/C work.
Brother have I found the deal for you.. another 1994 C2500 Suburban with the 6.5, way cheaper. It's also brown like the one you posted. ;)

Says runs good, but trans is slipping. 380K miles (!) $1500 asking, down from $2000 previously. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1519277921831185/

Dig that weird interior?? Silverado door panels but the top area is vinyl? Probably just re-done by the owners. The seats are weird, too. Front buckets appear to be vinyl, maybe not original seats. Console looks..aftermarket? I dunno. Anyway it has some promise, I guess?

Richard

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
The seats are weird, too. Front buckets appear to be vinyl, maybe not original seats. Console looks..aftermarket? I dunno. Anyway it has some promise, I guess?
Tahoe/Yukon W/T / Base buckets. Console looks like its from the same truck, but I can't find any pictures of the center console of one.
You must be registered for see images attach

Photo from a government auction site.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tahoe/Yukon W/T / Base buckets. Console looks like its from the same truck, but I can't find any pictures of the center console of one.
You must be registered for see images attach

Photo from a government auction site.
So weird. And I thought I'd seen all the possible variations. :) I think I was thrown off by the otherwise-Silverado style interior with power windows and locks, but those super basic seats. All the other base model stuff I've seen in the early interior variety were the tweed cloth type.

Richard