1993 K1500 Double Din/ In FACTORY HOLE INSTALLED!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I posted progress pix ‍♂️♂️ It is not done yet. I was gona do a start to finish

If this really is the case, maybe next time don't put "INSTALLED!!" in the thread title. Nothing about this reads like a progress thread, it seemed like you were showing off a finished install.

78Monte

Reaction score
Ya where's the pic? At least the OP had the balls to post a pic. LOL.

Al

If your talking to me I got bigger balls than you and the OP combined...

Anyhow I just joined the forum 2 days ago, Let me figure out how to post pics and I'd be more than happy to post some up..

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Just to be clear we're talking about pictures of the radio, not your balls right?
I sure hope it's the radio and not a dic pic.

Anyhow I just joined the forum 2 days ago, Let me figure out how to post pics and I'd be more than happy to post some up..
If you have the images saved on your computer, drag and drop that image into the reply box and it'll upload the image (or attachment). Then you can select "Thumbnail" or "Full Image."

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For the record; im the OP. And i dont wana see any balls. Not there’s anything wrong with a guy lookin at it if u into that sort of thing.. but not this white guy.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

And no offense but unless u hidin a boar / goat down there u aint toppn mine :badidea: