1993 chevy blazer brake upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onefreshburb

Reaction score
hey guys i have a 93 chevy blazer sport full size. looking to upgrade my brakes. im looking to use factory parts but would like a bigger front rotor and dual piston caliper. has anyone done this yet? please let me know thanks guys.

toomanyhobbies

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's really expensive. For rear disk conversion I did the little shop manufacturing rear disk kit was like $400 and really good quality. Speedway now sells a kit that's cheaper as well.

In front I did the powerstop z36 kit. Put the money toward doing hydroboost conversion. IMO you are throwing money away to spend $2k on brakes with the vacuum booster still in there.

While I understand the desire to use gm parts I don't think there is any easy way to do that, and the rear calipers are GM and the booster will be GM too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
There's a thread on here about using the 6 lug Astros spindles for bolt-on front set up. Gets the dual piston calipers of the NBS trucks on the obs spindle.

kv5137

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just get the heavy duty brakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk