1993 C1500 ride height question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dryslk

Reaction score
Check UR Overall Tire Diameter in relation 2 stock tire diameter Ill bet U find about 1.5 /2 inch taller tire with Ur Current Tires Just a thought C if U can find a pair of stock wheels with stock tires mount them on the truck & Measure ride height . There R tire calculator programs that will give U lots of Good INFO

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check UR Overall Tire Diameter in relation 2 stock tire diameter Ill bet U find about 1.5 /2 inch taller tire with Ur Current Tires Just a thought C if U can find a pair of stock wheels with stock tires mount them on the truck & Measure ride height . There R tire calculator programs that will give U lots of Good INFO

Buddy... PLEASE type out your words. This isn't a text message forum. We're not limited to the number of characters in our responces. This is just too challenging to read... And for a luddite like me, I has to get a translator to understand your near gibberish.

SKFengineer

Reaction score
Nad and dry thanks for your responses but I have eliminated the tire diameter as a variable by just measuring from the center of the hub to a fixed spot on the wheel well. wb292, I replied to your PM sorry it took a while.