1992 Slave/Master prefilled assembly on a 1991.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MasonSon

Reaction score
This may sound stupid but is the clutch system different from 1991-1992? I wanna get the prefilled assembly but they don't sell one for a 1991, only 92-94. New to me 1991 4.3l, clutch gets very soft intermittently. I have a vacuum bleeder I'm going to try, just looking into options if bleeding it doesn't work. Thanks!

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
I recommend contacting LUC clutch. I put one of their pre-bled master/slave combos on my 92 K3500 in under a half an hour and it worked flawlessly.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
BTW the hose goes OVER the bellhousing!

The crack-head brain-damaged chimpanzees that owned the truck before me cut the line in half, connected it to a chunk of copper tubing in the middle with compression fittings and ran it under the bellhousing. These are the same butt-heads that cut a 12"x24" hole in the floor (patched with license plates and bathroom caulk) because they couldn't figure out that the shifter unscrewed from the transmission!