1992 k1500 Stock exhaust manifold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There are 2 different outlet sizes at the manifold. 2" and 2.25". My 97 G1500 had the 2.25" outlets with the dual 3" pipes off them as did the 99 G3500 I parted out. My 99 Tahoe had the smaller 2" outlet manifolds. IIRC the aftermarket only makes the 2" outlet version. Either seals to the exhaust flange with the donut. Donut has to match the manifold exit ID.

Flatcap

Reaction score
Apologies for the slow response but thank you very much for posting the photo's, they helped a lot. I've not had much luck locating a pair here in the UK so will have to pay the punishing freight charges & get them from RockAuto

Flatcap

Reaction score
Well the new RA manifolds arrived from yourside so promptly got them fitted. Today should see another delivery of the downpipe/resonator section which made me think, once those 3 flange springs are fitted over the manifold studs, how tight should they me done up seeing as the springs serve as tensioners? Everydays a learning day!
You must be registered for see images attach