1992 instrument cluster needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
My '92 K 1500 lost the left half of the dash lights. I pulled the cluster and installed all new bulbs and the left side is still not lighting up.
I am in need of a printed circuit but the easiest thing to do is swap a different cluster in. If anyone has a line on a '92 cluster w/tach shoot me a line please. Thanks.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone has a line on a '92 cluster w/tach shoot me a line please
Here ya go, from least to most. When I bought the digital dash for my 88 around 10 years ago, that was all they had, the fancier ones weren't available yet IIRC. :waytogo:

www.dakotadigital.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=product/product_id=160/category_id=784/mode=prod/prd160.htm

www.dakotadigital.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=product/product_id=911/category_id=784/mode=prod/prd911.htm

www.dakotadigital.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=product/product_id=1086/category_id=784/mode=prod/prd1086.htm

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My '92 K 1500 lost the left half of the dash lights. I pulled the cluster and installed all new bulbs and the left side is still not lighting up.
I am in need of a printed circuit but the easiest thing to do is swap a different cluster in. If anyone has a line on a '92 cluster w/tach shoot me a line please. Thanks.
I have 1