1991 Silverado Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the new dash finished up today and what a difference that made. Once I order new carpet and give the upholstery a good cleaning the interior will be pretty much done.

You must be registered for see images attach

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Took a trip today and picked up a nice 60/40 seat out of a 90 Silverado should clean up pretty good. Mine had a couple tears and some wear spots. Also swapped out door panels with a nice set I picked up locally also.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some before pictures of the interior this was the day I picked the truck up.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got time to get what was left of the magnet signs off the doors. Also debating on swapping out to a solid back glass when I get it repainted. Hoping to fix the cab corners and bedsides this spring.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Replaced annoying clicking blend door actuator with a new one. Also put new hinge pins, bushings and door latch strikers on and repaired the wallered put upper hinge pin holes from where PO let the door sag for to long. Needless to say the doors shut and line up like new now.

tsr2185

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
where did you buy the new hinge pins and bushings at? My drivers side door functions well and is straight, but shifted so far forward that the front seals make a loud roar at highway speeds and the door is hitting the front fender when opening/closing. Its chipping the paint and making a pretty noisy racket when i open the doors. Just bought truck 3 weeks ago.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
where did you buy the new hinge pins and bushings at? My drivers side door functions well and is straight, but shifted so far forward that the front seals make a loud roar at highway speeds and the door is hitting the front fender when opening/closing. Its chipping the paint and making a pretty noisy racket when i open the doors. Just bought truck 3 weeks ago.

I bought some off rockauto I believe they were 4 or 5 dollars you need two kits for each door. I also ordered the door lock strikers off there too

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just curious anyone with a original blue interior that has replaced the carpet is this a pretty good match this is ACC brand carpet.