1991 SILVERADO 6.2 D FROM ITALY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guido

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you !!! We were at the International Automobile Show of Turin and with our club of American cars , called WEST CUSTOM ITALY we organized the USA CARS MEETING . It was a wonderful day , there were more than 100 vehicles , If you like I can put some pics of the cars we have in Italy in our club

DarioGMC

Reaction score
I agree with you, Hotwheelsburban! I like to know other cultures too.
So you're a bit Italian, cool!!

Yes, Spanish is quite similar to Italian, in fact for Italians is easy to learn Spanish and viceversa ( it's strange that some words like viceversa and circa are the same in Italian and in English).
Also French , Portoguese and Romanian have the same roots, but are more different.

Probably for you English speakers is the same with Dutch...and a bit less with German. (German is very very hard to understand for us).

*****, you're right about the fact that American pick up trucks here in Italy are generally used for fun....but sometimes there are exceptions like mine. I'll post some pics of the bed tomorrow to show you what the first Italian owner did to have a more regular loading surface...

You're truck's interior looks awesome! It's blue like mine and you have the same floormats. Do you think they are stock?

Vogliamo le foto del raduno! Specialmente delle Jeep! Il primo amore non si scorda mai...

Guido

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I'll post some pics of the USA CARS MEETING 2019. Also a wonderful

You must be registered for see images attach

Guido

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's an automatic but has a low mileage and I hope that the 6.2 will run for still many miles . In Italy the gasoline is very expensive and the 350 is very thirsty , instead the 6.2 diesel is manageable , I can run over 20 MPG driving carefully and without load .

Guido

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I restored the rims that my friend wanted to give to the junkyard because they were in bad conditions but with some work on them , they are still beautiful ( I learned how to restore them on youtube , always helpful) . I found in a site of used things those General Grabber AT2 for only € 100,00 4 tires and now I want to mount them as soon as possible . I hope that the 2" lift front and rear will be enough