1991 Cheyenne restomod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whitewheels

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well seams that the hole build is eaven quality not top notch....like my fan shroud cover :(. I just don't have the motivation for the moment to redo it....
You must be registered for see images attach

whitewheels

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To make things worse my doorcard needs a rethinking. Looks terrible....and my pre paint prep was not good because the paint is falling of way to easy :oops:

whitewheels

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So progress is slowing down for now. Been doing small stuff like hooking up the alternator, conecting door lock rods, hood latch. The GT-R is now inthe garage and the trucks gonna spend the winter outside for the first time in 6 yrs, thoug under the carport. Just gonna build the exhaust and try to get my doorcards decent. Exhaust is going to be 2 x 2,5" and then behind the trans 1 x 2,5". Going to do a variant of wraping the blanket as suggested by Orpedcrow on my doorcards

Last edited:

Kens1990K2500

One Piece At A Time
Reaction score
Good job, and I admire your perseverance! It is really a labor of love. I think I would have lost interest in a project spanning that long a period of time. This will be the first winter since I've owned my truck, that it will not be driven over the winter. I have the front suspension torn apart, and between saving money for new parts, and finding time to work on it, I don't expect it will be back on the road until next spring. And it needs more work than just the front suspension, so it will always be a work in progress.