1991 blue interior carpet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just curious anyone with a original blue interior that has replaced the carpet is this a pretty good match this is ACC brand carpet. My truck is a 91. They have several different blues listed but the rpo code says dark blue.

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
That looks pretty similar to mine, although it's hard to tell based on a closeup. It is difficult to compare an image from a computer screen as different screens will change the color slightly. Furthermore the business that took the photo of the carpet probably used artificial/diffused light which would look slightly different from natural light.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks pretty similar to mine, although it's hard to tell based on a closeup. It is difficult to compare an image from a computer screen as different screens will change the color slightly. Furthermore the business that took the photo of the carpet probably used artificial/diffused light which would look slightly different from natural light.

That’s what I’m thinking it looks very similar to my original carpet. My original is very dirty and worn in a couple spots.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Depending on how worn, It may be worth it to rent a carpet cleaner for cheap and see how that looks.

I’ve got one but just don’t foresee it cleaning up it also has a couple burn spots that I noticed also. I did get on the ACC website and they have year specific colors and turns out I guess the correct color is midnight blue which looks to be a perfect match I think.

You must be registered for see images attach

Bondovw

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be careful with rock auto and acc carpet. I bought a kit and ordered it correctly from the site. The website was incorrect so I got the wrong kit. Basically long story short I called them up and nobody there could help me or knew anything about vehicles. I got stuck with a kit I could not use.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Be careful with rock auto and acc carpet. I bought a kit and ordered it correctly from the site. The website was incorrect so I got the wrong kit. Basically long story short I called them up and nobody there could help me or knew anything about vehicles. I got stuck with a kit I could not use.

Good to know thank you! I’ve ordered quite a bit of parts from them but haven’t ordered carpet from them before.

Steven Petersen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I forgot to mention the LMC carpet I bought wasn’t really molded properly and I had to trim it down quite a bit. The color is good but it was a real pain to install.